Sunday, July 23, 2006
soundtrack to my life
i was doing my nutrition paper.. and then "researching" and you know how it goes.. somehow i got onto doing this dumb quiz:
DUMB MUSIC QUIZ THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY FUN (when compared to nutrition paper)
Put your music player on shuffle and...you know the rest.
1) Opening Credits: He Woke Me Up Again - Sufjan Stevens (appropriate)
2) Waking Up: Burn One Down - Ben Harper (haha - so iTunes thinks i'm a big stoner)
3) An Ordinary Day: Mushaboom - Feist (i love her!)
4) The First Date: Friend is a Four Letter Word - Cake (that's kind of depressing)
5) Falling in Love: She's a Rebel - Green Day (hah)
6) The Rumble: Breaking the Girl - Red Hot Chili Peppers (doesn't look good for me)
7) The Break-up: Be My Escape - Relient K
8) Getting Back Together: Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding (ok.. maybe I could see that)
9) Life's Okay: Jeremy - Pearl Jam
10) The Mental Breakdown: Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley
11) The Flashback: Strong Enough - Sheryl Crow (ironic)
12) The Frat Party: Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond (touching meeeee... touching you.. SWEET CAROLINE!)
13) Everybody Dance Now: Some Days You Gotta Dance - Dixie Chicks (hah - ironic)
12) Regretting: This Modern Love - Bloc Party
13) The Long Night Alone: Glory Box - Portishead (another appropriate)
14) A Death: Bom Bom Bom - Livin' Things (I must die in an exciting way!)
15) End Credits: Shiver - Coldplay (not bad)
so, not bad - pretty random, but a great waste of 10 minutes!!
12:00 PM link it!