Thursday, July 20, 2006
giving you a number..
so after a journal vacation, i'm like a AA member back on the booze (and don't my triple-awesome phrases (such as triple-awesome) just make you want to throw u-- throw your hands up in the air and wave them around in a rhythmic pattern?!?!?!) and have to post like 195,353,458 entries in one day. hurrah.
SUPER SCOOPER SLUETHS
i remembered that i needed to tell you that i solved the mystery of the mystery pooper at Holy Sh*t Brainless Coworkers place! aren't you so proud?! H and i had to do a super top secret stakeout mission (which is incredibly hard since we're located directly across from the ladies room and all it would take is someone observant enough). and it turns out to be the lady that we have no idea what she does. in one day, she got up from her seat to do mysterious things (job-related?) 14 times, received calls on her cell phone 8 times and left the floor (not counting lunch) 4 times. what does she do?! maybe she's a spy.
SECRET ASIAN MAN!!
i think today was one of my favorite days at work because:
1. i got to go to the plush executive floor and do audity things and roam around looking important
2. i had lunch today with jewremy and his 2 other newspapery people that he works with*
3. that lunch included raspberry iced tea and a chicken caesar wrap
4. i didn't fall asleep on the metro EITHER way
5. i got to wear my newly shined shoes (we have a Shoe Shiner in our building! and he shined my shoes! so shiny!)
*one of them was from arizona. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, KID?! BUFFALO over arizona?! "the buffalo news is actually a really good paper" yeah RIGHT.
9:00 PM link it!