Friday, July 06, 2012
because this is the appropriate way to behave in a fine arts museum:
Labels: nathanism, photo
12:32 AM link it!
blog blog blog
...so it's been like, um, two and a half years. that's not THAT long of a blog hiatus. I was reading old entries and was like, "I remember blogging. I was so cool back then. I had like four readers!" So I figured I'd start up again.
But lots of Big Life Stuff has happened and I feel like I missed out on writing about them.
So I will paraphrase the last two and half years:
and oh yeah, got married.
- graduated college
- moved to albany to First Apartment w/Nate
- got first Big Fancy Business Job
- quit first Big Fancy Business Job
- continued working Artsy Fulfilling Job
- got part-time Business Job (not as Fancy, way more Awesome) and was happy with work-life balance
|so this happened.|
at least we didn't have any kids. THAT would be insane.
12:25 AM link it!