when we last left our heroes...




links

the rest & the best
please buy me stuff



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cait4328. Make your own badge here.






about smartcookie

i write about what goes on in my life. i write about things i think are funny. i write nonsense. i write about bodily functions.

i have a boyfriend/husband named nathan who loves video games. we get along great. about 7% of the time. any percentage greater is purely a curious statistical anomaly.
aww i love nate!

and as our story progresses, you may wonder who i'm talking about.

aside from courageous nathan, our main characters include:
oh. and i teach dance and like accounting. the end.



people i read

BLTD
fussy
dooce
oh joy
lifehack
cuteable
seth godin
not martha
ikea hacker
ad goodness
oh happy day
design sponge
steamy kitchen
a softer world
the superficial
go fug yourself
marmaduke explained





archives
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
October 2009
July 2012
counter statistics

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
tell me baby

focus, cait, focus.

aww screw it - there's no way i can possibly study more than like two hours at a time, i'm simply not built for it. i'm built for speed. and for hugging curves. and for cruising on windy country roads/closed courses only professional drivers should attempt-- oh wait, no i wasn't.

so i have these things called finals and i have like four of them and everyone else has finals too, so technically i'm just whining. today someone said that voicing a problem without trying to find a possible solution first is just whining and i'd have to agree. so yes, i'm whining. but it feels so good, doesn't it? oh and today it was also like a bright and sunny 75 degrees which is just not appropriate final-studying temperature. it should be raining and be warm enough to walk to the library, but discouraging enough not to go outside. if you catch my drift. (my SNOW drift.. HAHAHAHAHAHA)

so aside from my temporary insanity, i also was legitimately ill this weekend, during my trip to syracuse with rebekkkkah, i became overcome with a horrible stomach virus i attribute directly to jewbag burton (once again, that term is endearing and is only used here and to his face. he can call me christianbag anytime he wants. he calls me fat often enough.). anyway, the most interesting part of my diseased two days was when i came home and was feverish and nate tried to wake me up.

"cait, you need to try to drink some water and try to work on your paper."
"NOOOOOOO.. get off me.. STOPPPPPP" (note, he was no where near me)
"cait, you have a paper due tomorrow, at least call sara and ask her to help."
"NOOOOOOoOOO, i know what you want! you can't have my parts!!"
"uh...what?"
"i know you want to make me into a sign!! you want to harvest my parts and connect my blood vessels horizontally! NOO!"

yeah. i don't know what i meant either. as i came out of my delerium, i tried to explain to nate exactly what i meant, but i just kept saying it made sense in my mind, but he wouldn't understand it. weird. i like fevers.

so happy finals week everyone and good luck!

Cait* 9:53 PM link it! 0 comments