Saturday, March 08, 2008
16-20 on my netflix queue
because other people
are doing it and i want to be like them.
16. Jean de Florette
/ Manon of the Spring
- i first saw this movie in 10th grade french class. i added it because this time i will control whether or not the subtitles are on.
17. The Notebook
- i've never actually seen this movie, even though everyone gave it rave reviews. i will most likely watch this some night when nate is watching hockey and call him up crying because its sad / romantic / happy.
18. The Best of the Colbert Report
- i can only stand stephen colbert in small doses, so i thought this would be a good compromise.
19. City of God
(Cidade de Deus)- a portuguese, independent, foreign-film. let's just say nate would have to be tranquilized to watch this with me.
20. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 1
- this was a show i thought i would never like, but when nate's roommate put it on (he has the DVD), i sat down and watched 3 episodes. and actually laughed out loud.
8:19 PM link it!