Monday, January 08, 2007
so now that i have officially finished watching all two and a half seasons of Lost, i can resume my normal postings. i think i'm a little out of practice.. or my life is just horribly boring. i pick the latter.
EVIDENCE THAT MY LIFE IS HORRIBLY BORING
1. i have made and broken my new year's resolution in 4 days. i made a resolution to 'take a picture every day' in an attempt to use my camera more, take more pictures in general and to improve the kind of pictures i've seen. i have not taken a picture since january 5th. is this because my battery died or i simply forgot? no! it's because i have nothing to take a picture of.. who wants to look at pictures of houseplants, other parts of my house or me over and over? no one! not even me! horribly boring. only explanation for it.
2. when people ask what i did over break, the only thing i can say is 'i went to a museum'.
3. i get excited when my dad brings home work that i can help him with. i got to make a video for the mini cooper showroom (just a bunch of pictures set to music) and was up all night working on it because it was the most exciting thing i had done in days.
4. making slideshow DVDs bring me excitement. after the mini cooper one, i made one for heather's wedding and for last year's recital.
5. i read cookbooks at night.
do you really need more evidence?!
i need an action plan to make my life more exciting. but you know i'll just sleep in until noon and miss whatever i planned so what's the point.
oh, 6. watching over 40 hours of lost
12:13 PM link it!